PAPERS’ EVALUATION SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
– Papers will be evaluated by Springer and we cannot guarantee 100% publication.
– Real international relevance, Sustainable Development Goals, Springer Template, scientific level, the English language proficiency, presentation style, structure of a paper, ORCID are a must.
– Read previous papers from LNME to get a sense of the style and structure of papers that have been accepted.
– Your work should not have been submitted elsewhere and should not be under consideration by any other publication.
– Any manuscript you submit should be original. That means it should not have been published before in its current, or similar, form.
– Editorial Board will want to see evidence on how the analysis and the results can be applied in practice. This is a key requirement. Always link your paper to practice.
– The content should be based on your own research and expressed in your own words. If it isn’t, that could be considered plagiarism.
– Check your paper with the English Language Expert before submission.
– All papers must comply with the title, keywords and scientific content of the paper to topics of the Conference.
– Number of co-authors is limited up to five persons. One person can submit two papers at the most, but only one paper as the first author.
– Any author of the manuscript should be mentioned as First Name & Last Name. Do not use initials or abbreviations with dots. Do not include academic titles or descriptions of academic positions in the paper.
– The minimum length of the paper is 8 (eight) pages and the maximum length of the paper is 10 (ten) pages, including all figures, tables, and references. The papers less than 8 pages and more than 10 pages will be rejected without peer-review.
– Manuscript should be a research paper.
– Authors must provide sufficient reasoning regarding the relevance of the research.
– The paper must highlight the practical significance of the work.
– Scientific and/or practical significance of the work (the paper presents new, original results or research methods; rationalization (clarification or other interpretation) of the published results; published with the purpose to disseminate original research and new developments within specific area).
– Title should be more specific (not the general one). Use Title Case for the paper title, i.e., capitalizing all main words.
– Abstract recommended size is to be in limits of 150-250 words. Please pay significant attention to this part of the paper. 150-250 words of abstract should have a goal, scientific novelty, practical value, main results, etc. The abstract should be an objective representation of the article: it must not contain results that are not presented and substantiated in the main text and should not exaggerate the main conclusions.
– In the Keywords, duplication of words(terms) from the title should be avoided.
– The structure of a paper is to be as follows: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgment.
Introduction should briefly place the study in a broad context and highlight why it is important. It should define the aim of the work and its significance, including specific hypotheses being tested. Keep the introduction comprehensible to scientists working outside the topic of the paper.
Literature Review, the current state of the research field should be reviewed carefully, and key publications cited. Please highlight controversial and diverging hypotheses when necessary. Finally, briefly highlight the main conclusions of the review. The Editorial Board highly encourages you to cite up-to-date literature (2019-2023 preferable), indexed by databases Scopus and Web of Science Core Collection (peer-reviewed journals with Q1/Q2 quartiles are preferable). The recommended References List is 15-25 literature resources. Please avoid non-English references and group references. Each reference should be discussed separately. Self-citation is allowed, but no more than 2 sources in the reference list. This issue will be strictly monitored.
In Research Methodology, methods should be described sufficiently to allow others to replicate and build on published results. New methods and protocols should be described in detail, while well-established methods can be briefly described and appropriately cited. Give the name and version of any software used and clarify whether computer code used is available.
Results and Discussion provide a concise and precise description of the experimental results, their interpretation, and the experimental conclusions that can be drawn. Authors should discuss the results and how they can be interpreted from previous studies and the working hypotheses. The findings and their implications should be discussed in the broadest context possible, and limitations of the work highlighted. Future research directions may also be mentioned.
Conclusions summarize the major results obtained by adding qualitative and quantitative data. Also, plans for further research may be added.
In Acknowledgment (if necessary), add information regarding funding or any other support that helped to obtain the research results.
– Authors should follow Springer’s authors’ guidelines (paper template) and use proceedings templates for the preparation of their papers. Papers with other formatting will be rejected without review.
– Conclusions should be qualitative and quantitative data to understand better the scientific novelty and the achieved results. Declarative conclusions are unacceptable.
– The quality of pictures – 300 dpi. Use only your pictures, if not, you are supposed to have the permission of the owner to republish it in your paper.
– Only English references. No more than five years old references i.e. 2019-2023 (Program Committee recommends works indexed by databases Scopus and Web of Science). References List is 15-25 literature resources.
– For references, Springer prefers the use of square brackets and consecutive numbers. The following bibliography provides a sample reference list with entries for journal articles , an LNME chapter , a book , proceedings without editors . It is desirable to include the DOI for each reference.
– Compliance with the requirements of ethical standards during the preparation and submission of the manuscript; if the manuscript of the paper contains materials that do not belong to the author of the paper, he should obtain permission to publish from the author of this material.
– The text of the manuscript is the author’s original work and has not been published anywhere else.
– All papers will be checked through the “Anti-plagiarism” procedure.
– Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of their authors, who commit to register and attend the conference.
MATERIALS NOT MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE REJECTED FROM THE PUBLICATION IN THE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
Before you start to submit your paper, please be sure that for all of the below points, you will answer YES:
- English language proficiency of my paper is checked by English Language Expert.
- My paper is in accordance with the Springer template and topics of the Conference.
- The goal of my paper is of Sustainable Development Goals.
- My paper is of Real international relevance, decent scientific level and presentation style.
- My paper is a research paper and has sufficient reasoning regarding the relevance of the research.
- The structure of my paper is as follows: Introduction – Literature Review – Research Methodology – Results and Discussion – Conclusions – Acknowledgment and is not less than 8 and no more than 10 pages.
- 150-250 words of Abstract do have a goal, scientific novelty, practical value, main results.
- All Authors have First Name and Last Name and ORCID in my paper.
- By submitting my paper I agree to originality checks during the peer-review and production processes.
- I have obtained the necessary permission to reuse third-party material in my paper (if you included any material in your paper for which you do not hold copyright).
- In my paper I have Only English references. No more than five years old references i.e. 2019-2023 (works indexed by databases Scopus and Web of Science). References List is 15-25 literature resources.
- In a case if my paper is accepted it will be presented at the conference by one of their authors, who commit to register and attend the conference according to Agenda and Conference Program.