PAPERS SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
– All papers must comply with the title, keywords and scientific content of the paper to topics of the Conference.
– Number of co-authors is limited up to five persons. One person can submit two papers at the most, but only one paper as the first author.
– The minimum length of the paper is 8 (eight) pages and the maximum length of the paper is 10 (ten) pages, including all figures, tables, and references. The papers less than 8 pages and more than 10 pages will be rejected without peer-review.
– Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines (paper template) and use proceedings templates for the preparation of their papers. Papers with other formatting will be rejected without review.
– Relevance and novelty of the paper.
– Scientific and/or practical significance of the work (the paper presents new, original results or research methods; rationalization (clarification or other interpretation) of the published results; published with the purpose to disseminate original research and new developments within specific area).
– Use of references in the bibliography to current leading research in the field of the stated research topic (it is advisable to refer to works no more than five years ago). Please avoid non-English references.
– No more than 15% of self-citation references is allowed.
– English language proficiency, literacy and consistency.
– The text of the manuscript is the author’s original work and has not been published anywhere else.
– Compliance with the requirements of ethical standards during the preparation and submission of the manuscript; if the manuscript of the paper contains materials that do not belong to the author of the paper, he should obtain permission to publish from the author of this material.
All papers will be checked through the “Anti-plagiarism” procedure.
MATERIALS NOT MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE REJECTED FROM THE PUBLICATION IN THE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.